Todo Atrix [ actualizacion telcel, bateria, y mas]

Todo perfecto desbloquie mi equipo solo como nota al final el comando fastboot oem reboot no me funciono marcaba error y reinicie con fastboot reboot

Hola q tal a toda la comunidad alguien me puede explicar como sacar una foto instantánea de la pantalla o aplicaciones en el ATRIX con 2.3.6 de antemano gracias

zelm

Bovino adolescente
Oigan necesito ayuda, intente actualizar a 2.3.6 y al reiniciar apareció un mensaje que decía failed to boot 4 alguien que me pueda ayudar???

zelm

Bovino adolescente
intente instalar el .sbf y al ir en 98% se reinicio y aparecio : failed to boot 1 ??????' que paso? ya murio???

en el rsd lite aparece: failed flashing process. Phone (0000): error swichting phone to BP pass trough mode (0x70BE)

PETICION PARA ACTUALIZACION ATRIX 4G Y 4G PHOTON!!! NIVEL GLOBAL

Update My Moto!

In February 2012, Motorola announced that the Atrix 4G and Photon 4G would receive upgrades to Ice Cream Sandwich. In September they cancelled the upgrade, leaving us with an outdated version of Android.

With this campaign, we are asking for a leak of what was been done already or a compatible Tegra 2 kernel for Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean. Even with an incomplete release, we may be able to develop a working version ourselves.

You can help us to achieve that. Share this campaign in your blog, social network, show it to your friends or file a BBB complaint. You can also join the Support My Moto campaign. Let's grab Motorola's attention!

http://www.updatemymoto.com/:chommy: APOYEMOS NADA NOS CUESTA NI SIQUIERA UN MINUTO DE NUESTRO TIEMPO;):metal: