QUIEN ME PUEDE PASAR UNA RECETA PARA HACER BRISKET YA SEA AL HORNO O A LA OLLA EXPRES

BISQUET
INGREDIENTES:
1 KL DE HARINA
150 GR. DE AZUCAR
200 GR. DE MANTEQUILLA
100 GR. DE MARGARINA
2 HUEVOS
100 GR. DE MANTECA
15 GR. DE SAL
15 GR. DE LEVADURA FRESCA
500 ML. DE LECHE
30 GR. DE POLVO PARA HORNEAR
50 GR. DE QUESO ANEJO (OPCIONAL)
PROCEDIMIENTO:
1.- SE INCORPORA HARINA, MARGARINA, MANTECA Y POLVO PARA
HORNEAR.
2.- SE DISUELVE EN LA LECHE SAL, AZUCAR, LEVADURA, SE MEZCLA SIN
LLEGAR A FORMAR UNA MASA SUELTA, DAR UNA VUELTA SENCILLA.
3.- SE EXTIENDE CON RODILLO Y SE CORTAN LAS PIEZAS CON UN
CORTADOR PARA BISQUET O CON UN CORTADOR PARA GALLETAS
MARCANDOLE UN CIRCULO CON OTRO CORTADOR MAS PEQUEÑO EN EL
CENTRO.
4.- SE DEJA REPOSAR 40 MINUTOS SOBRE LAS CHAROLAS ENGRASADAS Y
BARNIZAR CON YEMAS.
5.- HORNEAR A 210° C. DE 15 A 18 MINUTOS.

Xaositec

Bovino adicto
BISQUET
INGREDIENTES:
1 KL DE HARINA
150 GR. DE AZUCAR
200 GR. DE MANTEQUILLA
100 GR. DE MARGARINA
2 HUEVOS
100 GR. DE MANTECA
15 GR. DE SAL
15 GR. DE LEVADURA FRESCA
500 ML. DE LECHE
30 GR. DE POLVO PARA HORNEAR
50 GR. DE QUESO ANEJO (OPCIONAL)
PROCEDIMIENTO:
1.- SE INCORPORA HARINA, MARGARINA, MANTECA Y POLVO PARA
HORNEAR.
2.- SE DISUELVE EN LA LECHE SAL, AZUCAR, LEVADURA, SE MEZCLA SIN
LLEGAR A FORMAR UNA MASA SUELTA, DAR UNA VUELTA SENCILLA.
3.- SE EXTIENDE CON RODILLO Y SE CORTAN LAS PIEZAS CON UN
CORTADOR PARA BISQUET O CON UN CORTADOR PARA GALLETAS
MARCANDOLE UN CIRCULO CON OTRO CORTADOR MAS PEQUEÑO EN EL
CENTRO.
4.- SE DEJA REPOSAR 40 MINUTOS SOBRE LAS CHAROLAS ENGRASADAS Y
BARNIZAR CON YEMAS.
5.- HORNEAR A 210° C. DE 15 A 18 MINUTOS.
El autor pide BRISKET, no BISQUET.

El Brisket es un tipo de carne proveniente del pecho de la res, no un panecito de soda xD

My favorite way for the last 25 years has been this... Buy a brisket with the fat on - not trimmed. Season liberally with your favorite mix - mine is Tony's Cajun Seasoning. With the fat side on top, wrap tightly in foil. You'll need to connect two or three pieces together. Place in a pan that has sides at least two inches high in case the foil leaks. Bake at 275 for a minimum of 8 hours. It usually takes longer, but depending on the size of your brisket...
That's it. Very flavorful and tender. I like to refrigerate the jus and skim the fat off of it after it is chilled. Then I use the jus with the meat and or potatoes.
This method, given to me by a friend, has never failed. Looking forward to hearing about other ways, though!

Former Boss’ Brisket - The Greatest
Brisket
Woody's Concentrated BBQ Cooking Sauce*
Dried Onions
Pepper
Salt
Garlic Salt
Oregano
Seasoning Salt
Cumin
START THIS 2-3 DAYS (BETTER IF IT MARINATES FOR 3 DAYS) BEFORE YOU PLAN TO COOK IT. THEN YOU HAVE TO ALLOW 7-8 (OR 12) HOURS TIME TO COOK IT.
Before buying brisket, look at the bottom -- the more meat you see the better. Buy the one with the most meat visible from the bottom.
Tear off piece of heavy duty aluminum foil large enough to completely enclose the brisket. Place brisket on the foil. Brush (I just pour about 1/2 jar of Woody's on brisket and spread evenly with hand) one side of brisket with Woody's -- be liberal. Then sprinkle on the garlic salt, oregano, seasoning salt, salt, pepper, dried onion, and cumin -- be liberal with the seasoning too. Turn brisket over and repeat this on the other side. (I like to start with the bottom side of the brisket then turn it over and finish the top side. That way it is ready to put in refrigerator when I am finished.) Wrap the heavy duty aluminum foil and place on a large platter, a roaster, whatever will fit the brisket. Marinate in refrigerator for 2 or 3 days.
When ready to bake, leave in foil and do not open it up. Put in 300 degree oven and cook for 7-8 hours. (I put in 250-275 degree oven and cook for 12 hours.) You can bake this overnight; for cooking 7-8 hours just turn oven on before you go to bed, put the brisket in the oven and it is ready in the morning. (I put in oven at 6:00 p.m. and take out at 6:00 a.m.)
Remove from oven and unwrap foil (be careful, there are lots of juices in the foil so open the foil carefully and leave cupped so the juice does not run out). After cooking, you may take the fat off or leave it on. (I also like to drain off the juices and put the meat on a large platter.)
This has an incredible flavor and is extremely tender. IT IS WONDERFUL! You can slice and serve on plates. You can use for sandwiches. It is great served on hamburger buns with a slice of onion as a sandwich, served with peppers and either French fries, potato salad, or potato chips.
*Can purchase at Kroger's; it is with BBQ sauces.

This recipe, from Texan Tom Perini, is our go-to: http://www.wchstv.com/gmarecipes/texa...
1 4lb brisket (ha, try finding that in Texas, we use about 16lbs and double the rub below
)2 tablespoons chili powder
2 tablespoons salt
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon black pepper
1 tablespoon sugar
2 teaspoons dry mustard
1 bay leaf, crushed
1 10-ounce canned beef broth
Directions
1. Make a dry rub by combining chili powder, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, sugar, dry mustard and crushed bay leaf.
2. Season the raw brisket on both sides with the rub. Place in roasting pan and roast, uncovered, for one hour at 350 degrees.
3. Add the beef broth and enough water to make 1/2 inch liquid in roasting pan. Lower oven to 300 degrees, cover pan tightly and continue cooking for 3 hours or until fork tender.
4. Trim the fat and slice meat thinly across the grain.
I rub my brisket with yellow mustard before applying the rub, strangely enough, I guess.

another one
One nice thing about it is that it really does NOT need to be seared before braising. Another thing I especially like is that the gravy is thickened by pureeing the braised veggies -- no flour needed -- and it's really delicious.
1 whole brisket, fat cap left on (approx 3-4 pounds)
3 pounds yellow onions, sliced
4 medium carrots, peeled and sliced into 1/2-inch rounds
3 large ribs of celery sliced 1/2-inch thick
5 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
4 bay leaves
2 bottles (12 ounces each) good quality beer or lager
2 bottles Heinz chili sauce
12 ounces of water (add water to empty chili sauce bottle and shake to remove remaining sauce)
Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
1. Preheat oven to 325°
2. Spread sliced onions, carrots and celery on the bottom of a roasting pan large enough to hold the brisket.
3. Dry meat thoroughly with paper towels.
4. Spread half of the chopped garlic over the non-fatty side of the brisket. Season with salt and pepper. Place the brisket, seasoned side down, into the roasting pan on top of the onions.
5. Spread remaining garlic on the second side of the brisket and season with salt and pepper.
6. Combine the chili sauce, beer and water in a large bowl. Carefully pour mixture over the meat. Seal the pan tightly with heavy duty foil. Braise in preheated oven for 4 hours, until meat is fork-tender.
7. Let meat rest 20 minutes. Remove meat from roasting pan. Remove top layer of fat before slicing. Slice meat approx. 1/4” thick.
8. Skim off fat from gravy in roasting pan. Using an immersion blender, puree the vegetables into the gravy. Return the meat to roasting pan.
This may be prepared a day ahead. Reheat meat in gravy before serving.