Fan de Tomb Raider?

VileTouch

Bovino de alcurnia
Corrijanme si estoy mal creo que la chica es Francessca Deni famosa Cosplayer francesa.
nop, no es ella.
se llama Sari Ruoskanen, de Finlandia

y sip... viene una segunda parte xD (no tengo mucho tiempo libre ultimamente, pero pronto)

edit: una entrevista? concedido!. :)

What first drew you to the Tomb Raider franchise, and what initially inspired you to cosplay as Lara Croft?
I was nine when my friend told me she had received this new awesome game called Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation. In all the excitement she showed the Cleopatra’s palace level and I fell in love with the game. I must have hyped about it to my dad or brother since the next thing I remember was that they had found the first game on sale and bought it for me as a surprise! I was hooked and wanted to play all the others. Soon my friend and I had this little TR club. We made all these lists about the stuff and skills we needed to be Lara and then tried to do all of it. At some point later my mom helped me make the Legend outfit and we did my very first Lara photoshoot. In the summer of 2010 when I was again in my turquoise tank top and brown shorts, usually during summer, my friend said that I should cosplay Lara and go to these conventions and then I was introduced to cosplay. I was so excited and wanted to make a full Anniversary alternate outfit that would be practical and ecological. Later that year I didn’t get in to the school I wanted but I got a job so I had a chance to start a hobby. Because I have always admired gymnasts I knew right away what I wanted to start learning. And here I am now!

What Lara Croft costume did you tackle first?
I remember trying to gather up the first movie outfit as a kid, but also remember not finishing it. So it must be Legend, though my mom helped a lot with that since I had just basic sewing skills then. The first costume I made all by myself is the current Anniversary alternate.

What is your favorite Lara Croft ensemble?
A mix of the Anniversary and classic/Legend alternate.

What Croft costumes are still on your roster?
Reborn! I would also love to do a catsuit or the bodysuit by Travis Taddeo, biker, the outfit by Marie Saint Pierre, a wetsuit, and the default Underworld outfit!

Which Lara costume was the most difficult to construct? Was it due to a particular garment or prop?

The Legend winter because it was my first time doing a lot of the parts. Knitting the sweater was an experience!

Lara Croft’s lifestyle is full of intrigue and adventure. Do you have any memorable photoshoots or convention appearances that pay tribute to Lara’s lifestyle?
I’ve loved all my photoshoots! I also remember last summer when Animecon was held at our city and I got to be there all three days. First I wore my South Pacific outfit, then Legend, and lastly the Anniversary alternate. It was a lot of fun, lots of raiding and I got to meet a lot of fans and even my first Lara cosplayers!

Along the same lines, what’s the most exotic location you’ve traveled to?
I wish I could say Thailand, but even though I haven’t been able to afford traveling I got lucky several years ago and my friend and her dad took me with them to China! I’m forever grateful to them for that, it was an amazing experience.

What about Lara’s physical strength or mental prowess most inspires you? Has this, or your desire to cosplay Lara, influenced your daily life?
Lara has been my idol ever since I got to know her! I remember thinking about how there could be such an awesome female character that enjoyed so many things I liked and did so many cool things. Even back then I felt like I could relate to her a bit (being always the one who would do all the crazy stuff, having a long brunette hair in a braid, wearing shorts, loving exploring and hiking) which was of course an amazing feeling. I love her strength, courage, assertiveness, wittiness, attitude and of course all her knowledge and skills. And while being all that awesome she is also very beautiful. Now like my friend said I partly have a Lara lifestyle. I’m living my dream by training and doing all the acrobatics, gymnastics and tricking, sometimes a bit of climbing, martial arts and hiking too. I love listening to the games’ music, and most of my clothes are Lara’s style. I have a good reason to not cut my hair too short too!