Drivers para Compaq Presario SR1720LA

cordova1912

Bovino maduro
Pues me dieron esta vieja PC pero no encuentro un lugar confiable de donde bajar los drivers (no los encontre en la pagina de compaq-hp) alguien tendra el disco o de donde bajarlos.
Saludos

crow78

Baneado :(
Pos si tienes el de red, metele el Slim Drivers y deja que los baje el programa. Solo ten cuidado al instalarlo, ya que te mete publicidad,

cordova1912

Bovino maduro
Una pregunta crow78 cuando dicho programa baja los drivers, se pueden guardar los drivers para no volver a utilizar ese programa. Saludos

cordova1912

Bovino maduro
Solo para poner este link donde no recomiendan utilizar este software, (agradezco al que trato de ayudar pero es mejor tener cuidado)
https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=74462.0
Aqui lo que alguien dijo en ingles cada quien que lo valore a su gusto.....

"I am not sure if Slimware tried to scam me of if it was Safecart.com. But an attempt was made to play the "EVENVIEWER" scam when I called the phone number required for "registration" of my software. I'll explain below

I purchased Windows 7 Driver update software. This is made by Slimware. It is advertised all over the internet and it seemed legitimate. PC magazine and Cnet both recommend it.

When I tried to use the software after downloading and installing, I was lead to a website for safecart.com/driverupdate1
This website said I needed to call 1-888-986-8408 to "register" my software. I also received an email from DriverUpdate Activation support@driverupdate.net

After being put on hold I was connected to a technician who asked if they could remote into my machine in order to “ensure” that my system was “compatible” with their software.

Like a dummy I allowed this.

I was asked to go to www.fix22.com as part of the procedure.

The tech proceeded to open task manager and pointed out how I had a lot of background processes running. Then the tech opened Window 7 event viewer and pointed out how many warnings there were. I was told hat my system must have some sort of malware. Furthermore it could not “cleaned without a “level 3” tech’s help who would manually remove the many issues. Reformating wouldn’t help. They problems would just come back. It would only cost $250.

This is a common scam referred to as the EventViewer scam. Having messages there is common and NOT an indication of malware…necessarily.

Something is up, I finally concluded and got off the phone. Then immediately uninstalled the software. I did not make any driver changes. I also contacted my credit card company and had the charge canceled and blocked any charges by Safecart.com
Again…I am not sure if Slimware is behind this scam or if it is Safecart.com…..or somebody else."

crow78

Baneado :(
Ok, como todo gratuito tiene sus riesgos o mejor dicho publicidad, unos menos otros mas, hasta avast free tiene publicidad.
Con respecto al programa, le dije que tenia publicidad. Es mas lo bajas, primera ventana aceptas y el resto la rechazas, cancelar o exit y solo te instalara el programa limpio.
Ahora que si somos flojos para leer, eso es otro asunto, pero de que hay gente que solo le da next, next, yes, finish, los hay.
Y bueno creo que hasta atube catcher te mete publicidad, si no lee uno bien.