Beachbody INSANITY Workout - Complete Program - Shaun T - 60 Days (.m4v by Uploaded)

karaokeguest

Bovino Milenario
Hello all,

I just completed this workout program that really works

The INSANITY® workout might just be the hardest fitness program ever put on DVD. Your personal trainer Shaun T will push you past your limits with 10 INSANITY workout discs packed with plyometric drills on top of nonstop intervals of strength, power, resistance, and ab and core training moves. No equipment or weights needed. Just the will to get the hardest body you’ve ever had.

The secret to these mind-blowing INSANITY workout results: MAX Interval Training. Shaun T took traditional interval training and flipped it on its head—you perform long bursts of maximum-intensity exercises with short periods of rest. Each INSANITY workout keeps you constantly challenged as you alternate between aerobic and anaerobic intervals performed at your MAX. The result: burn up to 1,000 calories in an hour and get the most insane body in 60 days.

Folder Link:
http://uploaded.net/folder/e3vbmq

01_-_Fit_Test.m4v
403,43 MB

02_-_Plyometric_Cardio_Circuit.m4v
571,35 MB

03_-_Cardio_Power_%26_Resistance.m4v
551,98 MB

04_-_Cardio_Recovery.m4v
440,59 MB

05_-_Pure_Cardio.m4v
525,96 MB

06_Cardio_Abs.m4v
297,16 MB

07-CCBalance.m4v
542,42 MB

08_Max_Interval_Circuit.m4v
797,03 MB

09_-_Max_Interval_Plyo.m4v
739,63 MB

10_-_Max_Cardio_Conditioning.m4v
703,60 MB

11_-_Max_Recovery.m4v
614,21 MB

12_-_Insane_Abs.m4v
515,16 MB

13_-_Max_Interval__Sports_Training.m4v
721,92 MB

14_-_Upper_Body_Weight_Training_.m4v
654,26 MB

15_-_INSANITY Program Documentation.rar
6,27 MB

16_-_Insanity_-_Fast_and_Furious.avi
699,68 MB

Regards

i have stopped to workout since 3 or 4 years ago :|, and now i have a job 90% sedentary, i dont want to be over weight and i have heard this workout program is amazing because it works, do you think i could download and do it? (remember i have no condition now) or what work out program do you suggest me??

Thank you :)

karaokeguest

Bovino Milenario
Hello Jackie15, thanks for your comment. :D

This program is amazing! and really works. I lost 26 pounds in the 2 months during the program and a lot of have had similar or better results.
Here are two important things in order to get a better condition which are: 1. The workout. & 2. Good nutritional habits.

Insanity is a "VERY" intensive program but (according your condition) you can make it at your own pace and, even that, you will see the results :D . So, you can perfectly try the Insanity.

But let me suggest you the newest program (released on July 1st) from the creator of Insanity. This program is called: FOCUS T25. Obviously i did not try it yet (I am expecting to start it next monday july 8th). One extra advantage is that there is a person who is a "modifier" that makes a little modification to every exercise (making it easier). I just post the links for this new program if you want to try it or just know more about it: http://ba-k.com/threads/3745850-Bea...out-Complete-Program-Shaun-T-10-Weeks-25-Mins

I hope this few words can help you :D Any doubt, please do not hesitate to contact me (In the post or "mp")
Regards