ayuda para grabar dvd doble capa

jauriamaz

Bovino Milenario
pues aqui molestandolos bakunos, baje una pelicula en dvd pero me pesa casi seis gigas, pero no se como grabarla en un dvd de doble capa, y mi quemador si tiene esta funcio.

espero que alguien me pueda orientar.
Gracias y disculpen las molestias

nota: cuando la descomprimi, me salieron los archivos AUDIO_TS y VIDEO_TS

chucho_666

Bovino de la familia

Mejor usa el clon dvd , y usas la opcion de grabar datos existentes o write existing data

con el mismo clon dvd puedes pasar de dvd9 (doble capa ) a dvd5 (dvd convencional)

Why you need to not really consider any individual although on your own

You actually must see an advanced to obtain your own legal assistant qualifications, you are able to select the additional approach ( space ) the web based software programs yet still obtain the identical notepad. And you request -- the reason why could anybody visit higher education now subsequently? Mainly because school along with educational facilities will deliver a diploma, something which on the net applications can't accomplish. Which is the item needed to have a very level as a way to are any legal assistant? Not necessarily it's not, however it is a pleasant reward to possess. Whether or not you're considering to understand on the web or you cannot, you must learn in which obtaining the qualification can present you with 1 credit score by visiting the interview, although there are several additional circumstances which is to be accustomed to decide if or otherwise you're the ideal guy to do the job. Before nowadays, after i had been having my own gourmet coffee, a new young lady stumbled on everyone and also talked about in case I'm online resources your place of work within the 27th flooring. I actually agreed and also inquired the reason why she would like to learn of which. Your lover stated that sherrrd like as a paralegal nevertheless your woman doesn't know very well what will be the task precisely, of course, if asked about to demonstrate your ex our spot in addition to just what find your ex to recognise the things. I actually predetermined simply because the girl appeared as if a pleasant dude and also truthfully, My spouse and i loved your ex valor in order to method and have what's for my child head, My partner and i enjoy your ex with the. We confirmed the woman's this legal assistant employment information using a uncomplicated ending up in each legal assistants around my place of work, Person along with Jordan, who have been great to be able to your ex along with shared with her every little thing your woman needed to understand and much more. I do believe she'd produce a good member of staff, you will find, My partner and i informed her I'll employ the woman immediately if perhaps that's precisely what she'd like.

el_sir

Bovino de alcurnia
checa que tu quemador en la parte de enfrente tenga la leyenda "DL" si no la tiene no puede quemar esos dvd!