Tenemos que disfrazarnos para acercanos unos a los otros??

omeyocan

Bovino de la familia
Estoy seguro que este video no sera muy famoso, pero espero que aquellos que lo vean y lo comenten aprendan algo

[YOUTUBE]ocBh9bgph_g[/YOUTUBE]

Saludos

FERZERO

Bovino Milenario
Exelente video men, muy bueno. saludos

por cierto aqui esta la entrevista a este personaje, por cierto que no lo encontre traducido, pero se hace constar su problema.

[YOUTUBE]Nola3DVBVtk[/YOUTUBE]

eL DeMe

Bovino maduro
esta es una traduccion al ingles que encontre en el video de making off para aquel que quiera saber que dicen y sepan ingles

PD es una campaña publicitaria sueca

(Part1)

Spoken Part:

Women: now we will soon start ... Are you nervous or aren‘t you?

(Part2)

Fabian: no, not really, no. Only when I think about that the whole of Switzerland can see me perhaps.

W: What is this for a feeling? You are looking forward to that?

F: Yes.

W: Yes? And what do you think about how the now afterwards expires? You have an idea?

F: Not really. Because if I have an idea, I can do with my left hand - I can‘t good to move. I take it easy as it comes.

W: This is ok. How are you feeling as a bar?

F: It is not a real bar.

(Part3)

F: yes, it‘s just a disguise.

W: How do you think will be the people on the street to you to react?

F: There are certainly two reactions. There are people who feel that as funny and people who take it as it is. That there is always in situations.

Another man: what would happen if you somebody on the street would embrace? F: Then I would assess the situation of the person whether it could be dangerous or not.

W: because they are always a little afraid of?

(Part4)

F: No, I can after all a little judo (developed from Jujitsu). There are people who find me funny or those who want to annoyed me and where I am cautious. And the people take me so as I am, I behave quite normal, as every man.

W: do you think it will make many people play?

F: Yes, otherwise it will roar then the bar : - )!

From 4:40

W: How was that now for you?

F: very normal like i also behave otherwise.

(Part5)

W: but it is especially when so many people lying around and look at?

F: This happens for example me but often at the train station. Look at the people like me because I move, and now it was similar.

W: can you tell the people they do not know who you are, how old you are and what you are doing in your everyday life?

F: I am 27 years old, I work in a workshop ( "protected work") and my biggest wish is there in a year, or in a few years to work with the police.

(Part6)

W: Why did thou today participated in this commercial for PROINFIRMIS?

F: I thought there are certainly very few disabled people who have the courage to participate in a television advertisement to all can see.

W: It has a little courage needed?

F: No, for me not very.

W: What do you think about what had to non-disabled people for disabled people with knowledge?

(Part7)

F: In the past my injuries were large. With the help of the physiotherapist I have successfully trained. I hope that you disabled accepted and respected as they/we are and you help us, offering support - perhaps.

W: Then I thank you.

omeyocan

Bovino de la familia
esta es una traduccion al ingles que encontre en el video de making off para aquel que quiera saber que dicen y sepan ingles

PD es una campaña publicitaria sueca

(Part1)

Spoken Part:

Women: now we will soon start ... Are you nervous or aren‘t you?

(Part2)

Fabian: no, not really, no. Only when I think about that the whole of Switzerland can see me perhaps.

W: What is this for a feeling? You are looking forward to that?

F: Yes.

W: Yes? And what do you think about how the now afterwards expires? You have an idea?

F: Not really. Because if I have an idea, I can do with my left hand - I can‘t good to move. I take it easy as it comes.

W: This is ok. How are you feeling as a bar?

F: It is not a real bar.

(Part3)

F: yes, it‘s just a disguise.

W: How do you think will be the people on the street to you to react?

F: There are certainly two reactions. There are people who feel that as funny and people who take it as it is. That there is always in situations.

Another man: what would happen if you somebody on the street would embrace? F: Then I would assess the situation of the person whether it could be dangerous or not.

W: because they are always a little afraid of?

(Part4)

F: No, I can after all a little judo (developed from Jujitsu). There are people who find me funny or those who want to annoyed me and where I am cautious. And the people take me so as I am, I behave quite normal, as every man.

W: do you think it will make many people play?

F: Yes, otherwise it will roar then the bar : - )!

From 4:40

W: How was that now for you?

F: very normal like i also behave otherwise.

(Part5)

W: but it is especially when so many people lying around and look at?

F: This happens for example me but often at the train station. Look at the people like me because I move, and now it was similar.

W: can you tell the people they do not know who you are, how old you are and what you are doing in your everyday life?

F: I am 27 years old, I work in a workshop ( "protected work") and my biggest wish is there in a year, or in a few years to work with the police.

(Part6)

W: Why did thou today participated in this commercial for PROINFIRMIS?

F: I thought there are certainly very few disabled people who have the courage to participate in a television advertisement to all can see.

W: It has a little courage needed?

F: No, for me not very.

W: What do you think about what had to non-disabled people for disabled people with knowledge?

(Part7)

F: In the past my injuries were large. With the help of the physiotherapist I have successfully trained. I hope that you disabled accepted and respected as they/we are and you help us, offering support - perhaps.

W: Then I thank you.

hey, gracias por el dato muchas gracias

AHUECH

Bovino adicto
:mariamagdalena::mariamagdalena::mariamagdalena: No maaaa ...... esta chido , gracias mi ome.... es mas vente dame un abrazo buaaaaaaaaaaaa

Neta muy chido karnal...