Problemas con K-Meleon en Windows

Sour

Bovino Milenario
Hola comunidad vacuna de este lindo corral, pues bien me tienen aca con un nuevo problema existencial, les cuento, resulta que en el trabajo puedo accesar a los lugar prohibidos a través de K-Meleon, al menos me ha funcionado con YouTube y Facebook, con MySpace no jala no más no. El caso es que cuando estoy en mi cuenta de Facebook y escribo algo ya sea en mi muro, mi perfil, en una platica escribo y doy enter pero no se pasa nada es como si se recargara de nuevo la pagina y no se plasma mis comentario, no entido por qué, ojala alguien pueda orientarme o recomendarme un mejor navegador con núcleo de Mozilla

Además cada vez que escribo algo en el buscado de gogle o doy click en un enclace me aparece una ventana diciendo que es información se mandara cifra, ¿¡qué quiere decir!? los de sistemas pueden notar los lugares a donde estoy ingresando =?

Gracias

kangen Is Sure To Revitalize And Invigorate Your Whole Body

The liquid will then be divided into a couple of streams, an alkaline one and an acidic one after undergoing the process within the best water filter. The first variety may possibly be orally drank and the 2nd type can be utilized externally. For example, acidic liquids may be used in the skin for an support in restorative healing, or for disinfecting purposes. They may also be used for sprinkling vegetation. Minerals within the alkaline stream are typically beneficial to human beings. Additionally, the water structure itself becomes altered to become far more advantageous. Water molecules undertake a splitting process to become OH-, which includes robust antioxidant properties. This structural modification also allows it to penetrate more deeply directly into tissues and cells, working to detoxify the human body. The alkaline water filters utilizes a method following 2 principal measures. The very first of these is filtration, by which potentially harmful substances are generally taken out. Such as different chemicals, wastes, as well as microorganisms. Soluble minerals which can be also beneficial to your whole body remain in the supply. After that occurs the ionizing phase of the device. This happens when power is sent through and results in a separation by charge. The alkaline OH- molecules after that act as a great antioxidant and also help with bodily detoxification.