Image-Line has released FL Studio 10, the latest version of its music production software for Windows.
FL Studio is one of the world’s most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you
need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music.
New FL Studio 10
• 64 bit plugin support – The Wrapper now automatically detects 64 bit plugins and opens them in 64 Bit ‘Bridged’ mode (see below).
• ‘New pattern’ (+) button – On the Channel Window / Step Sequencer. Add a Pattern and open the naming window.
• Small scrollbars in editors – Smaller scrollbar for the Piano roll, Event Editor, Playlist etc. See F10 > General Settings.
• Horizontal zoom – Improved Playlist, Piano roll & Event Editor.
• Improved memory management – Two changes have been made to lower demands on FL Studio’s memory allocation.
1. 32 & 64 Bit VST pluginscan be opened in ‘Bridged’ mode. The maximum memory available to the plugin will be at
least 2 Gb for 32 Bit Windows and up to 192 Gb depending on your version of 64 Bit Windows. 2. Audio Clips &
Sampler Channels Keep on disk option now opens the sample in a separatememory allocation. Each Audio
Clip / Sampler Channel can now load a sample of at least 2 Gb for 32 Bit & 64 Bit Windows versions.
• Improved audio options – ASIO: ‘Mix in bufferswitch’ and ‘Triple buffer’ may improve perfor-
mance with some ASIO drivers. ASIO/Primary Sound: Revised ‘Playback tracking’ options
to help with alignment of visual & recorded events where soundcard problems exist.
• Autosave / Autobackup – FL Studio can now be set to back up the current project at 5 to
15 minute intervals. Never lose project data again!• FL Studio Fruity Edition – Now gains
access to Playlist Pattern Clips for unlimited scoring and automation flexibility.
• Resize Playlist tracks – Ctrl + Middle-click on Playlist tracks to resize them.
• Preview/playback tool in Playlist – Press Alt + Right-click to preview Audio and Pattern Clips.
• Time segment options – Beats has been added to Piano roll ‘View > Time segments’ options. Time segments shade the background.
• Lock Playlist tracks to clips – Right-click on Playlist tracks to lock and mimic Block-tracks.
• Shift + Mouse Wheel – Move Channels, Mixer Tracks, Playlist Tracks & Patterns.
• Playlist Preview Tool – Play back clips by clicking on them with the Playback tool.
• Individually sizable Playlist tracks – Any or all Playlist tracks can now be resized by dragging on
the divider between the name areas. Individual tracks can also be locked at a desired size.
• Live Playlist marker types – Playlist Tine Markers can be set to Loop, Pause or Skip for innovative live performances.
Ctrl+B – Duplicates selection, zoom-range, all (no selection).
• Save as sheet music – The Piano roll Menu option File > Export as score
sheet saves the current Piano roll as a .pdf in standard musical notation.
• Magic lasso – Circle mouse around Notes or Clips without clicking to make a selection. Time segment options
– Beats has been added to Playlist: View > Time segments options. Time segments shade the background.
• Edit Ghost notes – Double Right-click on Ghost note or X1 button.
• Cycle Piano rolls – Shift + H or J cycles through data in Piano rolls.
• Vertical zoom – Vertical zoom now possible & notes include properties view.
• Note stretch handle – On note selection to rescale length
• Piano roll wave-display – Displays waveform behind notes to align notes to audio events.
• Piano roll & Playlist sync – Editing in the Piano roll while in Song mode will now move the Playlist transport in sync with the Piano roll.
• Ctrl+B – Duplicates selection, zoom-range, all (no selection).
• New note view – Rounded notes view.
• Larger mixer view & waveform metering – The Mixer View options include ‘Wide tracks’ and ‘Waveforms’.
• Fully automatic PDC – The default for new projects, automatic Plugin Delay
Compensation updates the PDC settings when changes are detected.
• Newtone (Demo) – is a pitch-correction and time manipulation editor.
Slice, correct, edit vocals, instrumentals and other recordings.
• Pitcher (Demo) – is a real-time pitch-correction, manipulation &harmonization plugin that can
correct and create 4 voice harmonies under MIDI control from a keyboard or the Piano roll.
• Patcher (Free) – Chain effects and or plugins to create complete chains that can be quickly loaded in new projects.
• ZGameEditor Visualizer (Free) – Visualization effect plugin with movie render capability based on the free, open source, ZgameEditor.
• Wrapper / Bridge updates – Significant changes to reduce bugs and improve compatibility. 64 bit and 32 bit bridged mode operation.
Zoomable envelopes – Sytrus, Fruity Love Philter, Envelope Controller e.t.c.
• Autohide – Auto-closes the Browser in-situ or undocked.
Solo descargan - Descomprimen -- Intalan el programa e instalan el crack.
Un solo link
Les dejo el puro crack solo para fl 10.0.0: